Yellow Sapphire or Pukhraj, one of the most treasured and auspicious stones which represent the powerful planet Jupiter. This yellow colored expensive gemstone denotes courage and wisdom and worn to attract good fortune with the blessings of Jupiter or Guru. It brings prosperity, peace, financial gain, name, and fame. There are various stones available but with different metaphysical properties. Yellow Sapphire removes all the hurdles that are creating problems, especially in your married life. It improves strained relationships between married couples and enhances love. This powerful gemstone can give miraculous progress to the wearer if it is worn properly. Girls, who are not getting married or unable to find a perfect life partner, can solve their problem with the help of this precious stone.
You are advised to wear a pukhraj only after consulting a learned astrologer.
Advantages of Yellow Sapphire
It is an ornament that brings prosperity and opens walls of possibilities.
1. It reduces mental stress and the wearer can experience peace in his life. Also, it has a positive impact on the human mind and increases the power to make better decisions in life.
2. If kept in the home or in a cash box, you will be blessed with more wealth.
3. It brings peace and prosperity to married life. Also, it makes sure that there is no communication gap between the life partners.
4. Dedication of the wearer increases and it helps in achieving goals.
5. You will enjoy more wealth if you wear it because it is an ally of Lord Ganesha.
6. If you want to be blessed with a baby boy then you must wear it.
Disadvantages of Yellow Sapphire
It blesses an individual with good luck and fortune but it can have negative implications as well.
1. It is very important to wear this gemstone in a correct way otherwise it may give negative results.
2. Cracked or damaged pukhraj brings unpleasant results in life.
3. If a pukhraj gets faded, it causes health problems. A milky stone is not good for health.
4. If the color of the gemstone changes then it will create problems in the life of the wearer.
5. The time span of the wearer’s life decreases if white spots found on it.
6. Avoid wearing feeble Yellow Sapphire. It may cause injury.
Significance of Yellow Sapphire
It is one of the most demanding gemstones because it gives fruitful results. It is available in shades ranging from light yellow to a deep-orangey yellow. Connected with the largest planet Jupiter, It is known as Pukhraj in Hindi. As per Vedic astrology, it means important.
If your Jupiter is strong then it will surely bless you with good fortune, health wealth and happiness in life. On the other hand, if it is present in a malefic situation, it will bring sorrow and also have the negative impact on your life. People with weak Jupiter are recommended to wear Yellow Sapphire to receive maximum benefits and to overcome the problems of life.
When and How to wear Yellow Sapphire?
Avoid wearing this gemstone without consulting an expert astrologer. If Jupiter is in the wrong house then this gemstone is not suitable for you.
It is very important to purchase a legitimate Yellow Sapphire from a reputed jewelry store because artificial stones will bring inappropriate consequences.Gold and silver are considered to be the best metal to fix this gemstone.
Before wearing this auspicious stone, keep the ring in a holy water or milk to remove all the negative energies and impurities. After rinsing the stone, keep it over a yellow cloth on which Jupiter or Guru yantra is drawn with rolli. It should be worn in the index finger of the right hand on Thursday morning.
Remember, it loses effects in three years, so make that you change this stone in every three years to extract negativity.